Data protection declaration
summary:Data protection declaration of solicitor Thomas Meier-Bading
- Data protection declaration meier-bading.de
- 2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
- a) When visiting the website
- b) When using the comment function
- c) When using the rating function
- d) When visiting AMP pages
- e) When requesting information
- 3. transfer of data
- 4. rights of data subjects
- 5. Right to object
- 6. Data security
Data protection declaration meier-bading.de
- name and contact details of the person responsible This data protection information applies to data processing by
responsible: Rechtsanwalt Thomas Meier-Bading
Adresse: Mommsenstraße 58, 10629 Berlin
phone: +49 30 34060478
fax: +49 30 95611927
A company data protection officer has not been appointed due to the small size of the company.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit the meier-bading.de website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
When you select the text enlargement (button „aA”), a cookie is set in your browser. This cookie is technically necessary in order to display all subsequent pages in large text as well. The cookie is automatically deleted at the end of the session and when you deselect text enlargement
The aforementioned data is processed by me for the following purposes
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of my website,
- analysing system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. My legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using the comment function
When using the comment function, I offer you the opportunity to comment publicly on a website. You do not have to enter your real data. All information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of review and publication is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected for the use of the comment function will be deleted at your request.
c) When using the rating function
When using the rating function, you can publicly rate one of my web pages or third-party comments. Your IP address is recorded for this purpose. Data processing for the purpose of publication is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. Your data (IP address) will be automatically deleted after publication of your rating.
d) When visiting AMP pages
e) When requesting information
If you request information from me by e-mail, your e-mail address and language will be stored on my office computer. If no response is received from you after 14 days, a reminder e-mail will be sent. After a further 17 days without a response, your e-mail address will be deleted.
3. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. rights of data subjects
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by me
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and I no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to me at any time. The consequence of this is that I may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or my office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by me without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of cancellation or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data security
I use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit my website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise whether an individual page of my website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. I also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.